T1 Line Cost Comparison For T1 Service
Compare t1 line costs from many t1 providers.
A T1 connection can download and upload up to 1.5 Mbps which equates to 30 times the speed of a 56K connection.
One T1 connection can allow hundreds of users to use it at the same time. However, speed and efficiency drop as more people are online at the same time.
The Cost of a Dedicated T1 Line and the Types of T1 Connections
Prices of monthly T1 are usually in the range $250 - $1,000.
There may be a similar cost for the initial installation.
A Fractional line cost will be $100 - $200 per month.
Bonded T1s will be priced at several lines so for example 3 Bonded lines will equate to $750 - $3,000 per month approximately.
A standard cost of a T1 line Connection
would also include the local loop charge for the phone company which is typically $150 upwards.
The provider will generally supply most of the equipment such as routers, Ethernet cables or pipes
for nil cost or included in the monthly price usually; some setup costs will be waived for the duration of the contract.
Prices are reducing all the time and our Instant Quote Form gives real-time pricing instantly.
The cost of a T1 line is completely justified for the reasons below:
There are different types of dedicated lines, which are used for your voice or data requirements.
- Data and voice calls are used on the same digital circuit. You choose how many of the 24 channels of the T1 connection are used for voice calls and what is left is for data.
- Uses part of the total Bandwidth for a fraction of the full T1 rate.
- This is a "pay as you use" service. It provides a certain amount of Bandwidth at all times but allows you to use more Bandwidth at peak times.
- Can offer the maximum Bandwidth of several T1's simultaneously for higher speed and efficiency. It combines individual T1's into one pipeline allowing for more Bandwidth than two individual lines.
- The cost of a t1 line is not cheap; however, it provides a very reliable connection which has to be paid for in guaranteed uptime.
If your business relies heavily on employees and customers to access data and applications, it is worth investing.
- When choosing an ISP the reliability of the connection is the most important factor but that comes at a price.
It is not possible to maintain 100% uptime. However, most providers will aim to provide 99.99% uptime during a year.
With a service agreement providers will have to pay their customers for any downtime exceeding the specific agreement.
- Your contract should be sufficiently detailed with no hidden surprises or costs.
Contracts should specify all the costs involved, service length, and service agreement.
Arrangements are generally for 12, 24, or 36 months and may include setup fees, equipment costs, and installation.
If the deal terminates early, you may have to pay several hundred dollars up to the contract balance.
When your contract is signed, a telecommunications engineer will visit your location to install and test the primary circuits.
The provider will then install, routers connect up your LAN, and configure your IP address and firewall.
They may also fit any other equipment that you have specified. It can take up to 45 days from signing the contract to be fully operational so you should plan well in advance.
Using our quote form
, you can compare the cost of a t1 line from more than 200 providers. Quotes are given in real-time so are the most current costs. A technical consultant can advise you of all the options and answer any questions you may have. The technical consultant is entirely independent and not tied to any provider, so all information is unbiased. These services are free and there is no obligation to sign up for any contract. So why not get a free quote now?
Compare cost of a Dedicated T1 Line Connection
Prices for Dedicated Providers.
Compare T1 Price in all the US States,Cities and Metros.
California T1 Dedicated Internet Cost
Florida t1 Dedicated Cost